The AcrySof IQ PanOptix Trifocal lens implant by Alcon is designed for exceptional uncorrected distance, intermediate, and near after surgery vision, reducing the need for full-time eyeglasses.
As the first and only FDA-approved trifocal lens implant, PanOptix is designed for today’s active lifestyles. Activities such as viewing mobile devices, computer screens, and sport activities may be improved with its patented Enlighten Optical Technology.
Available in spherical and toric designs to treat astigmatism, PanOptix is built upon Alcon’s proven AcrySof IQ lens implant platform which has been used in over 120 million cataract surgeries worldwide.
- 20/20 vision at near, intermediate, and distance is now possible with PanOptix Trifocal
- 99.2% of patients implanted with PanOptix Trifocal stated if they had to choose the same lens again, they would!
- 98% of patients would recommend PanOptix Trifocal to friends and family
- PanOptix Trifocal is the #1 presbyopia correcting IOL in over 70 countries.
For more information, visit the Alcon website and explore the cataract surgery and intraocular lens options that are available.
Benefits of Cataract Surgery with the AcrySof IQ PanOptix Trifocal Intraocular Lens
- PanOptix delivers an exceptional combination of near, intermediate, and distance vision.
- The intraocular lens may substantially reduce the need for glasses after cataract surgery.
- The lens is made by the reputable Alcon brand.
Is the PanOptix Trifocal Intraocular Lens the solution for me?
We can help you make an informed decision about the cataract surgery and intraocular lens options available at Michigan Eye Institute. Contact us to schedule a consultation or for more information.