Tecnis Symfony and Symfony Toric are the first and only FDA-approved presbyopia- and presbyopia with astigmatism-correcting extended range of vision intraocular lenses. Tecnis Symfony and Symfony Toric extended range of vision intraocular lenses deliver a continuous, full range of high quality vision.
The implanted lens eliminates blurry and distorted vision caused by cataracts, presbyopia and astigmatism. Inserted through a micro-incision, most patients will have improved vision the morning after their procedure.
- 85% of patients wore glasses none or a little bit of time.
- Low incidence of halo and glare.
- Patients may require glasses for close and near tasks.
In the US Pivotal Study with 148 patients, the Tecnis Symfony IOL showed:
- 20/20 mean uncorrected binocular visual acuity for distance.
- 20/20 mean uncorrected binocular visual acuity for intermediate vision.
- 20/25 mean uncorrected binocular near visual acuity.
For more information, visit the Tecnis Symfony website.
Is this solution for me?
To get more information about the Tecnis Symfony IOL send us a message. One of our associates will contact you to set up an appointment with a Michigan Eye Institute doctor.