Michigan Eye Institute is always looking for talented people who complement our already stellar team, open our eyes to new horizons, and embrace our innovative culture and dedication to being the best.
You’ll have the support needed to succeed and a group of coworkers who are savvy, resourceful, conscientious, helpful and friendly. And, while we may seem laid-back when you meet us, we do work hard, have fun along the way, and are truly grateful for our patients and employees who make everything possible.
Here’s how you fit in:
- You like to help people.
- You enjoy being part of a professional team and working with smart and talented people.
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but are open to new ways of improving upon it for the benefit of Michigan Eye Institute, its employees and patients.
- You’re receptive to feedback, constructive assessment, and good ideas, no matter where they come from.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and explore new territory should the opportunity arise.
As one of Michigan’s leading eye care facilities, we are genuinely committed to the well-being of our employees and the care of our patients. We currently have offices in Genesee, Lapeer and Oakland counties. In addition to competitive compensation, Michigan Eye Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Vacation and personal leave time
- Annual Performance Reviews with rewarding increases in compensation
- Paid training for certification programs
- Professional and fun culture
- Company sponsored employee events
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the eye care field, stop in to see what you have been missing.
If interested in joining our team, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your resume.