Here’s how you fit in:
- You like to help people.
- You enjoy being part of a professional team and working with smart and talented people.
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but are open to new ways of improving upon it for the benefit of Michigan Eye Institute, its employees and patients.
- You’re receptive to feedback, constructive assessment, and good ideas, no matter where they come from.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and explore new territory should the opportunity arise.
As one of Michigan’s leading eye care facilities, we are genuinely committed to the well-being of our employees and the care of our patients. We currently have offices in Genesee, Lapeer and Oakland counties. In addition to competitive compensation, Michigan Eye Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, and disability insurance
- Company-provided and voluntary Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, HSA/FSA, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plans, a generous Optical Program, and a Uniform Reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Vacation and personal leave time
- 7 Company Holidays plus Paid Time Off upon hire
- Annual Performance Reviews with rewarding increases in compensation
- Paid training for certification programs
- Professional and fun culture
- Company sponsored employee events
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the eye care field, stop in to see what you have been missing.
If interested in joining our team, please complete the form and attach a copy of your resume.